10 May 2019 Calendar Competition
May we take this opportunity to inform all of our customers and friends that we are now accepting entries for our 2019 Calendar.
We would like to thank all the talented photographers who took part in our 2018 Competition for which we received over 600 entries.
Entry closing date is Friday 31st August 2018 @ 5pm
Calendar will be published mid November 2018.
Adjudication of Photographs
Our panel of Judges will consist of one Judge from Camera Clubs based in County Wicklow and South County Dublin.
Scenic & Landscape
Photographs that reflect the seasons and different times of the year: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
Places of Historical or Tourism Interest
Avoca, Glendalough, Avondale, Powerscourt, Wicklow Head, Wicklow Gaol etc.
Nature & Animals
Photos that highlight the many different species of nature that are to be found in the wilds of the Wicklow & Dublin mountains.
Photos that show the many types of farming and seasonal work that farmers undertake during the year.
Curiosity or other photos that may not fit into the above criteria, but that you feel would merit publication in our Calendar.
How to Enter
Entries are to be submitted by email to email@example.com or by post/hand delivered into our office on a suitable disc (please label clearly).
Terms and Conditions
(1) All entries are to be submitted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Photographs must be titled and include the photographer’s name.
(3) Each entry should be accompanied with: Full Name, Address and Daytime Phone Number.
(4) Each photograph must be a minimum of 2,400 X 3,000 pixels in digital format or have a minimum file size of 2.5MB and no greater than 5MB.
(5) On entering the competition, the photographer agrees to give Burke Oil full permission to use selected photo in the Burke Oil 2019 Calendar.
(6) Permission to use a photo must be given from any person or people featured in a photo.
(7) Entrants who are under 18 years of age must have full parental consent.